Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sarah, Sandbar, Shantini

I'm back! Hence the lack of posting! I figured I would post the last week in smaller segments to make it more reader friendly. :)

Last week Sarah and I hung out before youth and it was a lot of fun. We took bottles to the bottle depot and then went for dinner. One thing I have loved about my job is the opportunity to connect with the youth from church and I'm excited to continue those relationships even though I won't officially be working at the church.

On Wednesday, I joined Chris and Kristen for dinner on Granville Island. We went to the Sandbar which has a beautiful view of the water and a heated deck so we were able to eat outside on the patio which was wonderful!
Aren't they a cute couple? :)
Then Kristen and I went to go see the musical "Nine" at Performance Works Theatre. Someone I know was the producer so I wanted to go in support and because I wanted to see it. They made a movie about it recently and I had seen it as well in prep to see the musical. I liked the musical better. It's funny, because while we were in the theatre, suddenly Kristen piped up "Hey, that's my friend's wife." And I said, "That's Shantini, who I went on a missions trip to Mexico with 12 years ago!" Haha.. I knew she was in it but was fun to discover that we both knew her.

Anyway, I'd recommend you go see it, but I didn't have a chance to post about it last week and it's done.. but maybe if it ever comes around again! :)

No comments: