Saturday, June 19, 2010

Friday, Finished, Floating

The Amazing Race is finished. Sigh.

I don't even want to count the hours of work that went into planning, but every single minute was worth it! There may have been some things I made a bit too hard, but overall I think the youth loved it and really enjoyed it! I was so thankful for all the volunteers who were awesome, at the different stations, and the taxi drivers as well, who added so much character!

More on that in my next post with some pictures of the event. Many smiles and laughs were had.

Afterwards, my friends Megan, Maia and I went swimming. It was so wonderful to just swim around and float there, enjoying casual chatting and stargazing. Afterwards I was SO relaxed. Exactly what I needed.

Today shall be filled with birthday parties and weddings! Stay tuned for a more detailed post! :)

No comments: