Sunday, June 20, 2010

Birthday, Bride, Buttons

Saturday was a full day! Spent time with a friend in the morning, went to a wedding downtown, went to my nephew's first birthday party, and then went to a late movie with some friends!

The bride was a good friend from high school. Vanessa and I both went together (we are now officially wedding buddies, so if anyone wants to invite me to a wedding, they should probably invite her too). I had never met her husband but he seemed really cool and the love and admiration they had for each other was completely evident in the shining of it on their faces. His gaze for her the entire ceremony was touching and incredibly sweet.

The church it was in was stunning! Such a beautiful location! And I love that red was her accent colour!
Signing the registry

The best place to write in a joint card... the bathroom floor. Go us! And go sanitation!


Vanessa and I enjoying the lovely day that it was in Vancouver.

Then it was off to my nephew's first birthday party! CRAZY that a year has already passed by. I got him this little dog and I love it. Okay, I think he does too because he had a big smile and enjoyed pushing the buttons. When you hold the bone, the dog follows you around. And sings and stuff. I think perhaps this is the type of dog I should get as well? Probably wouldn't pee on the floor...

I love his golden curls. And his radiant smile. And the noises he makes. And pretty much everything about him. How can you resist really?

Enjoying looking at and touching his cake. They're staying away from getting him hooked on chocolate for now. ;)

In the evening, some friends and I went to a late movie (Toy Story 3) and it was FANTASTIC! I love Toy Story and the third one did not disappoint! I laughed a lot and even got teary-eyed a few times. Go sentimentality. Or raging emotions. Whichever you prefer. Go see it. You will love it! :)

1 comment:

Kids Birthday Party Calgary said...

Hi Dear
what a fantastic weekend you have enjoyed with your friend. The Bride in the Photo is looking so charming and sweet that i can't explain more.