Saturday, December 20, 2008

Twentieth, Tejtsew, Tan

Aloha! Happy twentieth of December!

For those of you who can't figure out what the second word is, it's westjet spelled backwards because i'm coming home today! On Westjet! Look at me and the creativity of my titles.. haha.. :)

And I have a bit of a tan and a heat rash to boot :)

This morning I had breakfast on the lanai watching the turtles swimming in the ocean. Very fun. I love watching them.

And that is all I have to say for now!

Except for an updated countdown:
1 day until I'm home!
2 days until my family gathering!
4 days until Guys and Dolls!
5 days until my birthday!
6 days until Christmas! And another family gathering!
8 days until Larissa and Andrew's wedding
9 days until Calgary
14 days until Rae's wedding
a bunch of days until Colorado for Amanda's wedding
a bunch more days until the Bahamas
way too many days until graduation!!! :)

i'm sure i'll figure out exact numbers at some point...

1 comment:

Chrys said...

yay! you're coming home today! That's quite the countdown you have going. Good times :)