Friday, December 19, 2008

Engaged, EEEEEE!, Engaged!

Yay for another day with two posts.. This makes today so much better than all the other days as well because my cousin Desiree got engaged today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!! I wrote her a message saying I really wanted to skip around singing random songs about getting married, but I think I'll wait for her for that one!!

So this post goes out to Joe and Desiree in congratulations!! YAY! And here are a few photos/portraits I took of them a few weeks ago out in Fort Langley so I thought I'd post a few. I had fun taking pictures of them-I can never promise anything professional, but I'm always happy to take pictures of people to get practice.

YAY! Congrats again to Joe and Des!!











5 comments:

Chrys said...

wow, those turned out really good! And congratulations Desiree and Joe!

Elsie said...

Oh, how exciting! Congratulations to the happy couple. Love the first picture, and also the shot of them walking on the train tracks.....symbolic of their life's journey....

christy said...

great pics, and congradulations to Desiree and Joe. Do they have a date picked yet?

Heather said...

Wow - that close up shot of them is just gorgeous! That must be used for something to do with the wedding :)

Congrats on the engagement!

Yvonne said...

Great pictures Vanessa!(Want to do some family pics for us when you get home?):)
Congratulations to Desiree!