Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Twenty-third, Tablespoon, Tamago

Happy twenty-third of December!! Crazy that it's so close to Christmas! And my birthday! :)

Last night, Chad and Bobbi took me out for dinner for my birthday. We went to Moxie's which was great and then we met my mom and drove out to the Canucks game! And Canucks won which made it great! :) We won 4-3 and with a lot of fights mixed in there.. which is to be expected when you have the two teams with the most penalty minutes in the NHL playing each other. And yesterday's win moved us to first place in the NorthWest division and 3rd in the western conference!! huzzah!! :)

Also, Chad and Bobbi got me a sweet birthday present- a Canucks looking stick putter!! :) I have needed a new putter for quite some time and this one is pretty cool, so I'm stoked about that!


This morning I decided to venture out and try to make my favorite Japanese dish for breakfast. It's called Tamago in restaurants but can be known as a Japanese omelette.. Um.. So I didn't have most of the ingredients, but I made it anyway. I think I used 3 out of 8 ingredients.. It looked disgusting because of the way I made it, but it tasted excellent!


This egg was perfectly round.. kinda weird and funny. Always exciting to see what the chickens give you from the farm!


Mmmm.. doesn't that look tasty..


This picture doesn't actually do my dish justice as to how gross it looked. But it tasted good I assure you!!

And now I'm off to brave the snow and walk to the grocery store and pick up a few things! I have not grocery shopped in all of December! Go me!

Here's what makes today better than yesterday:
-I made my favorite egg dish..
-I woke up and my closet was already organized
-I got to go for an amazing walk in the snow (okay we're looking into the future here...)
-Chrystal and I are going for dinner tonight and then to the musical Guys and Dolls!
-Chrystal's staying for night!!

1 comment:

Chrys said...

Yes! I made it in there twice today! That looked like quite the interesting breakfast..
Yay for guys and dolls and staying for night again!
And thanks for letting me comment first again :)