Sunday, December 7, 2008

Seventh, Sick, Salsa

I have promised some pictures of Christmas decorations for quite some time. my camera is dead so i flipped my computer sideways and took a picture for your enjoyment. The pictures aren't great but gives you an idea of my lovely christmas tree!! more pictures to come soon!

That's me.

What made today better than yesterday:
-I studied and did marking at Denny's for nine hours. Oh wait.. that's not a great thing.. BUT I got a lot done and that felt good and Jocelyn joined me which was great
-Jocelyn and I came back and talked while wrapping Christmas gifts
-Jocelyn and I made the best nachos I've ever had in my life.. although she put a whole can of beans on them and now i feel slightly ill.

I have an exam tomorrow that i must be off to study for. but just a quick post to say happy seventh of december!!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Mmmmm ... nachos(minus the beans) sounds great to me:) Love your tree - can't wait to get ours decorated!