Friday, December 12, 2008

Twelfth, Tears, Tape

Happy twelfth of December! I ran out of tape for wrapping gifts so I had to go buy some more today! :)

Here's what made today better than yesterday:

-I finished all my marking and TA responsibilities!
-I applied for a directed study- woohoo!
-I applied to Kwantlen for a class I"m missing which means I'll be able to drop the similar one at Trinity, giving me next semester with Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays off...
-I went for lunch/dinner with my friend and roomie Heidi
-Chrystal, Matt and I watched Elf which always makes me teary-eyes.. won't tell you where. haha. I never cry during movies so it's funny that Elf brings tears to my eyes every time. I have a theory for it mind you
-And it's late and I have not yet begun to pack so I should go do that!!

Countdown:
1 more day until Maui!!
12 days til my birthday!
13 days til Christmas!

1 comment:

Chrys said...

I really enjoyed my first time watching Elf! And I think it's hilarious that you cry during it..of all the movies, I just don't get it!