Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fourteenth, Far, Fair

Aloha!!!

Greetings from Maui!! Right now it's overcast but this afternoon it was nice and sunny and hot and it was nice to sit by the pool and read. I have already read one book and am onto my second one!!

What makes today better than yesterday:
-I sat by the pool instead of on an airplane (my fair skin is turning into tanned skin!
-Lindie is coming to Maui!!
-We're going to.. um.. Kimo's I think the name is for dinner!!

Haven't taken any pictures yet but when I do I will try and post some as we go along!

3 comments:

Chrys said...

Aloha! It must feel amazing to just sit and relax and read for pleasure instead of school! Enjoy!

Irene said...

Can you please post just one picture of waves and surfers???

sonja said...

i am listening to the freezing cold wind blasting against my house right now... lucky you to be where you are right now!