Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Walk, Winter, Wonderland

Happy double post day! I just went for a fantastic little walk to the grocery store!! It is my goal this year to never drive to the grocery store but to try and walk as much as possible! It's nice living way closer to a store now! :)

Despite my walk everything everything going against me, I had a great time. Here are some fun facts about my walk:
-I wore boots that are too big and give my heels blisters..
-I trudged down paths where the snow was not plowed or anything
-I underdressed for the temperature
-On the walk back my bag weighed about fifteen pounds on my back

But all in all it was lovely!! I enjoyed being outside as it is indeed a beautiful day!! And it's supposed to snow 20cms tomorrow in Langley!! Woot Woot!! Huzzah for a white birthday! :) here's a few pictures from my walk today... Enjoy!









2 comments:

Chrys said...

Must have been fun to make a title without 't' words!
Sometimes I wish I lived closer to stores and stuff so I could walk places. Must be nice.
Beautiful pictures!

Chrys said...

Happy birthday!