Sunday, December 21, 2008

Twenty-first, Tsaef, Trapped

Happy twenty-first of december!! I am finally home! I slept in Abbotsford but now am in my own house and it is fantastic!! I am loving being on my own for the Christmas holidays.

Yesterday we had a good flight home. 5.5 hours and we beat the snow! And we each had a row to ourselves so that was absolutely wonderful!! Here are a few pics I took from the plane when the sun was setting. I love skies.. whether it be sunrise, sunset or dawn or dusk or stars or.. clouds. um. yah. so i like to obsess about how nice it looks and take pictures and get excited about it. enough rambling. here it is.




So, here's what makes today better than yesterday:
-I got to sing on worship team this morning at church which was great as usual- a few of us went for coffee in between services which is always fun too!
-I had a family gathering with my dad's side of the fam. Always lots of fun.. Just hanging out, joking around, catching up, enjoying great food together and enjoying a gift exchange that usually has some random gifts in it. :) Here are some pics from my fam gath











-Also, Chrystal is staying for night!! YAY for slumber parties!! There's WAY more snow in Langey than Abbotsford which is pretty fun! Since Chrystal arrived, it has snowed 8cm! (maybe i'll be trapped in Langley because of the snow...) Fun! We made popcorn and sat on my giant window seat watching the snow fall... it's quite fantastic.

And that's all for today folks!! :)

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

thought i'd leave the first comment.. just to beat chrystal. hahahaha

Chrys said...

you know what would be even more fantastic? If you hadn't stolen the first comment from me!! So sad.

Maybe I'll be trapped in Langley too! Not sure what I'd do for a wardrobe, but whatev!! I love that there is so much snow here when there was nothing in Abby! I don't think I would have even driven out here if I'd known! I always love sitting on window seats watching the snow fall. Actually, this was my first time. But it was beautiful and peaceful!

And that concludes my novel.

Owen and Bonnie said...

Hooray for snow in Langley!! We're coming out to Abby on the 27th, so I hope that there will still be some snow left on the ground for New Years :) Sounds like you had a great time in Maui and that you're thoroughly enjoying the holiday season. Have a wonderful Christmas!!