Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sixteenth, Sandy, Shower

Aloha! Happy sixteenth of December!!

I have more pictures to post but don't feel like uploading them so you'll have to wait until later!

Here's what made today better than yesterday:

-went on a boat trip to Molokini, a famous snorkelling spot
-we got to snorkel at what is called 'Turtle Town' and it was cool. Lindie and I swam way off and followed this one turtle that we named Hubert. His friend Irene joined later on. It was nice to feel like we had turtle friends.. I definitely felt at one with the turtles! :)
-i finished my second book

that's all for today folks!

1 comment:

Chrys said...

I like that you name random turtles.
I've always wanted to try snorkeling but it kind of scares me because I'm not a super strong swimmer..it would be amazing though!