Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fourth, Faraway, Friends

Happy fourth of December!!!

I just had a phone conversation that was 27 minutes and 27 seconds. Go figure. That made my day better than yesterday in itself-specially since the convo was with Jenn

Things that made today better than yesterday:
-I made cookies.. but not just any cookies. it's a secret recipe and I got to see it and make it as an honorary family member!! very exciting!
-I went to Costco with Chrystal and got to be there while she had her first Costco hot dog ever
-I saw Four Christmases with Chrystal and it was quite funny
-I booked a trip to the Bahamas!!! YAH!!!!!! Atlantis on Paradise Island here I come!! There are like a bunch of waterslide parks there, 20 swimming pools, 14 marine life areas, two private beaches, and much much more! I'm going with Chrystal and Lindie and it should be amazing!! Below are some pics of where we're staying.






Funny conversation of the day: (context: me sitting at ea typing up this blog post..)
Random Guy: Nice computer
Me: Thanks
Random: How old is it?
Me: Um, about a year
Random: Wow, yeah, that's nice. What are you studying?
Me: Psychology
Random: Cool. Are manic depression and schizophrenia the same thing?
Me: Nope... blah blah blah
Random: Cool. Good to know.


Hmmm... Interesting.

Random Fact about me:
I always back into parking stalls. Unless I need to load something into the back of my vehicle.

Random Funny Story about me:
When I was little I thought that the non-sticky part of bandaids was to put over your fingernail or toenail so you wouldn't rip your nail off when taking off the bandaid. So the sticky part always went over my wound.. And I hated taking bandaids off because they hurt so much. Ha. To this day I have an aversion to bandaids as a result.

Weirdest thing I said today:
I phone my hold on the other side.

Updated Countdown:
7 days until exams are done!!
9 days until Hawaii!!
20 days until my birthday!!
21 days until Christmas!

Random guy keeps staring at me so now I shall end this post. Sorry for the randomness of it all. But it is the fourth of december after all. What did you do today to make it better than yesterday?

2 comments:

Chrys said...

hehe, I love random facts. You could probably do posts every day with the weird things you say - especially this week!
Yay for the Bahamas!! I'm so excited :)

Yvonne said...

That is a weird random conversation. Quick thought changes:)
I can't believe you put the sticky part over the wound and that no one ever noticed you or corrected you. That would be incredibly painful to take off!
Yay for Atlantis!!! Sounds incredible - can't wait to see the pictures you'll bring back!