Thursday, December 18, 2008

Eighteenth, 'Ello, Eeeeee

Aloha!! Happy eighteenth of December!!! Here's some more photos.. I can't remember if I have posted these because they're kind of scattered seeing that they're coming from three different cameras, so sorry if there's some doubles! Enjoy!



This picture is for Chrystal since I never sent her a postcard of a banana tree.. so here's a picture taken just for her!













Here's what made today better than yesterday:
-My heat rash got worse
-I saw a bunch of humpback whales at sunset
-Had an amazing grilled cheese sandwich with shrimp, avocado and tomato in it for lunch!
-Finished my third book

And here's an updated countdown:
-2 days until I'm home! (I'm excited for snow and Christmas festivities)
-3 days until my first family gathering!
-5 days until Guys and Dolls!
-6 days until my birthday!
-7 days until Christmas!
-9 days until Larissa's wedding!
-10 days until Calgary to visit Jenn and Lindie and hopefully Leslie
-13 days until New Year's (okay i secretly hate new years but don't tell anyone...)
-15 days until Rae's wedding
-between 15 days and 2 months until Colorado for Amanda's wedding!
-2 months until the Bahamas!

YAY! Okay!! see you all tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

Chrys said...

Yay for a banana tree picture!! I love it! Maybe I'll print it off and stick it on my wall and pretend it's a postcard...
As always, I love palm tree pictures!
2 more days until you're home! Yippee!

Anonymous said...

where are you seeing guys and dolls? i love that musical! i was adelaide at one point in my high school musical career :) glad you're having so much fun!