Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Twenty-fourth, Twenty-four, Terrific!, Terrible!

Happy twenty-fourth of December! And happy birthday to me!! I'm just waiting til I get to leave for the Keg for my annual birthday dinner. Here are a few photos and I will post more stuff later on!

Yesterday afternoon Desiree picked me up and we went to Arby's. Fun times. haha.. We made a video.. you can watch it down below..


Last night Chrystal and I went for dinner in Richmond to the American Grille which was excellent! A good find indeed! Then we went to Guys and Dolls which was absolutely fantastic-I really enjoyed it!! :)
Then Chrystal stayed for night and we cracked open the champagne this morning to celebrate my champagne birthday!! Okay so we added juice to make it mimosas and to make it taste better since I'm not a huge fan of champagne. Good times!!

Here's a picture of snow out my back porch...


Afterwards I came to Abbotsford and Desiree came over.. and that's a story that deserves pictures and videos that I shall post later on...

But for now today is better than yesterday because:

It's my birthday!!!!!!! YAY!

Stay tuned for more exciting information (that will describe why part of the title of this post is "Terrible"

2 comments:

Chrys said...

I love that you can totally tell that I just woke up in that one picture. Lovely!
Happy birthday!

Elsie said...

Happy birthday! Champagne for breakfast, dinner at The Keg, and a winter wonderland to enjoy all day. Nice!!