Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tenth, Time, Tree

Presenty I am killing time before i have to be somewhere, so I thought I would post today's post.

Happy Tenth of December!!!

I decided to wait for what makes today better... Only because it should really be saved for a bit farther down the way in December.. otherwise I'll have a lot to top.. :) So you can all wait in suspense.

But other reasons why today is better than yesterday:
-My life group is coming over for dinner (all 19 of us) and my mom is hosting and making an amazing dinner!
-I have a picture of myself and an owl that is on a Christmas tree.. of which you will soon see more pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the owl... Did your mom find places for them all? Have a happy supper!!

Chrys said...

I really want to see your mom's decorations! It feels weird not to have seen them yet this year.
Do I know what makes today better? I hate suspense!!