Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Second, Starbucks, Senior

Happy Second of December!!!

To make today better than yesterday, I:

-slept until 11am making that 12 hours of sleep I got last night (must have been needed)
-did homework at Starbucks with my friend Jocelyn and Chrystal
-got ethics approval for my senior thesis!! supposedly record timing for approval!
-went for dinner with my cousins (Japanese-mmm)
-hot tubbed with my friend Kristen
-and dyed and cut my hair!! AHHH!! have wanted to have black hair since i was a child. today that dream came true. this will be hard to top...


Updated Countdown:
1 more day until classes are done!!!
10 more days until exams are done!!!
12 more days until Hawaii!
23 more days til my birthday!!
24 more days til Christmas!!

Hope you likewise did something on this second day of december that made it a bit better than yesterday. feel free to share! :)

3 comments:

Chrys said...

yay for the new hair cut and colour!! It looks awesome :)

Anonymous said...

It's funny that you got a hair cut, cause so did I. No dying however. Enjoy the new look, I can't wait to see it up close and personal later this month!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the hair! it looks great!