Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Third, TWU, Two

Happy third day of December!! What did you do today to make it better than yesterday?

Today was my last day of classes for 2008!!!! Huzzah!!!!!!!

Now I am done three classes and just have two more exams and a dumpload of marking to do. Went for dinner with Chrystal and then to Life group, so all in all a good day. But yes the highlight would definitely be finishing classes! Felt great!!

And seeing people's reactions to my black hair.. haha

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Chrys said...

I made today better than yesterday by hanging out with you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you really were just updating your blog...
Today was a good day because I got to meet and hang with new people, but also help kids with their boxes. I hope they like all their gifts...