Friday, December 26, 2008

Twenty-sixth, Tired, Tree

Happy Boxing Day!!!

I'm quite tired so I will make this short but wanted to keep up with the tradition of writing every day.

Had a good day today. Went for lunch with Brooke and then started taking down my Christmas decorations and my Christmas tree.. I figure it's been up since beginning of November so it's okay to take it down. That way I can clean everything and blitz through and be nice and organized. The hardest part is finding new homes for my Christmas gifts!! :)

Then I went to some friends' where we played some Rook and enjoyed a great dinner! The first game I was schooled and the second game we were all in the minus but it made it quite funny!

Then I braved the icy, slushy, slippery roads and drove back home. Yay me for conquering my resolve to not drive in snowy weather!! :) And I'm alive to tell the tale.

After I came home I decided to shovel my deck. I figure it won't wreck my deck or flood my house when it melts (not even sure if that happens..) and it's good exercise so it's a win-win situation!!

Anyway, off to bed!! Have a wedding tomorrow which I'm super excited for!!

Have a great day friends!

1 comment:

Chrys said...

Yay for driving on icy roads!
Yay for a wedding! I love weddings.
I can't believe you're taking down Christmas decorations already! But I guess almost 2 months is plenty long enough to have them up!