Friday, December 19, 2008

Nineteenth, Nobody, Napili

Aloha! Happy nineteenth of December!!! Just got back from the beach and am getting ready to go to my first Christmas church event this year!

What makes today better than yesterday:
-Swam 136 laps
-Sat at the beach and swam in the ocean a little
-I get to go to a christmas musical.. the woman described it as "It's about Jesus' birth in a Dr. Seuss alegorical musical style" Hmmm.. should be interesting!!

And since nobody has tagged me for the picture exercise I will tag myself and post the fourth picture of the fourth file in my pictures folder. Here goes:
This is a picture I took in Africa back in 2004 on a family trip with my family (haha.)

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Chrys said...

nice picture :)
Swimming in the ocean sounds wonderful! Today was the kind of day you would have loved - snow on the ground but the roads totally dry with the sun shining bright!