Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Toast, Toy, Television

One of the cutest kids I have perhaps ever seen:


I bought these cups in Disneyland and absolutely LOVE them! I love Toy Story and now I have fun kids' cups! I just need more kids to come over more frequently! Or I will just drink out of them and fully enjoy!

Below is one of the puzzles that came out of the puzzle frenzy/obsession that has consumed my house of late and everyone that has entered into it. Many thanks to those who made the completion of this puzzle possible.
Last week, my friend Laura came over and we restarted our "breakfast club". Except it was for lunch which is even better. We rocked the French Toast and it tasted amazing.


i don't know why i thought it necessary to put a copious amount of icing sugar in a bowl for our french toast. usually one only uses a light sprinkling... but I guess I just wanted a full bowl on the table. Now I have icing sugar in a bowl. Perfect.

Mmmm... with fresh strawberries!

And here's a photo of my friend Maia showcasing my latest fruit purchase: lychee nuts! I have had them many times and if you can get over how they look on the inside, they are super tasty! You just have to peel them and then eat them! Just watch out for the pit in the middle...

And there's a nice, random post for y'all. Was downloading my pictures from my camera and these were on there, so i figured I should post a post about them. So I did. And then you read it. Thanks.

3 comments:

Elsie said...

Cute kid, cute cups, and that looks like a really FUN puzzle!! It would be added enjoyment to identify all the shows while doing the puzzle. And yes, that Laura looks like a grown-up version of the small girl I remember from Kennedy Heights church......Harry and Cathy's daughter. Small world!

Trish Mathison said...

Hi Vanessa, breaking my silence to say-- that baby looks so much like a Siemens it is unbelievable!! Whose son is that?? Wow.
-Trish

Laura said...

The next time we have french toast let's drink our milk in those cups.