Monday, May 24, 2010

Pinafore, Poopy, Practical

Puppies and friends interfere with blogging. So I apologize, but not really, because I love my puppy and I love hanging out with my friends.

Last week, Maia, Dave, Adri and I went to see HMS Pinafore. It was fantastic!! You should go see it at the Surrey Arts Center this week! It was the same society that I was in a musical with so it was fun to see people I had been in my last musical with.
I do think that we were perhaps a little bit to giddy and giggly for a musical, but it just added to the fun of it. All night, we kept mishearing each other. So we ended up hearing stories about people that eat girls, and a lot of other funny misunderstandings.
Maia and I went for dinner beforehand to the Olive Garden for all you can eat breadsticks, salad and soup! Tasty!!

And here's puppy taking a rest after playing with her for a while. She's a good cuddler. And so great to take naps with. As long as she's not biting your face off of course.


Here's Maia taking a nap with her. Glad my friends enjoy her as well!

Brooke and I tried out our latest sushi restaurant. Simon Sushi on 96 Ave on Wednesday night. We both gave it a 3.75 out of 5. Rolls were good and creative. Service was good. And they gave us free stuff! I always like it when places give you complimentary items.
And they have fun mirror placements for pictures of people's reflections. :)
So, go try it out sometime! I feel bad for all these places, because they're kind of off the beaten track. But we shall continue our quest to find the best Japanese restaurant around! :)

And things are going well with puppy. She's a pretty good listener and is learning really fast. The only problem is I suck at puppy owning. And don't have time for a puppy. So just trying to figure out how that fits into the practicality of it all.. Time will tell I guess!

No comments: