Wednesday, June 25, 2008

COGL, Cheryl, Crazy, Countdown

Today I wrote 2222 words for my last paper for my two classes from Guatemala. Feels great to almost be done all the coursework for that! Then I can move onto my next three summer classes! :) Tonight Cheryl and I made dinner, went swimming and then watched a Disney movie (Sword in the Stone).
We decided to go and buy a Disney DQ ice cream cake. We figured we didn't need a special occassion for it, but decided just to go buy one.. We got COGL 4EVA written on it.. COGL is our company name.. we created it by accident, but it's the best business name ever! :)


We even had balloons for our amazing celebration!

My latest countdowns:
3 days until Caleb and Emily are back from the island!!
4 days until Lindie comes!!
14 days until Chicago and New York!!
35 days until I go to Egypt!!

2 comments:

Chrys said...

Haha, love the cake. The fairy picture is kind of random :)
I don't think I've ever seen the Sword in the Stone. Is it good?
(Yes! First comment!!)

Lisa Lu said...

I feel so empty when I open your blog and there isn't a new post after so many consecutive days of new posts :( Please post again soon!!!


haha!


seriously though...I need something to read lol