Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Half, Happy, Heart

On Tuesday, Caleb had a lot of work to do, so Emily and I decided to head out to White Rock to enjoy the day and to have some fun. Our first stop was for fish and chips. My regular favorite place was closed but it was still pretty good!


Emily walking the tracks..



Emily was trying to pose with the bird but unfortunately it was flying out of the picture at the time.. haha.. I still think the shot turned out great! :)



Emily climbing the White Rock. It was quite the trek up but once on top it was great!



My sandals relaxing and taking in the sun..

In the evening, we went to Castle Fun Park for a great game of mini golf. The first time I ever met Emily, I was in Ontario and the three of us went mini-golfing.. so we figured it was fitting to go once again.


Caleb decided it would be great to propose on the mini-golf course.. There's the ring conveniently on top of the putter...

How romantic.. he even proposed on the heart shaped hole! awww! Okay fine, it was a staged proposal.. haha.. They got engaged about three days before they came to BC, but we thought it would be fun to stage a proposal and take some funny pictures! :)


Not really sure what we're doing in this picture...

Oh! And Tuesday was the 24th of June which made it my official half birthday! Happy half birthday to me!! I got a couple cards and I even got half of a blizzard as a gift-how sweet. :) So far in my life, it was the best half birthday I have ever had!

2 comments:

Chrys said...

I need to go to White Rock again soon. It's so pretty there!
The 'proposal' pictures were fun too. I love how staged they are :)

Anonymous said...

i want to have a half birthday! how cool. too bad my real birthday is in 2.5 months. hmm. next march i will definitely have a half birthday. woohoo! thanks for the idea :)