Monday, June 16, 2008

Antigua, Adventures, Arabica

This was one of the nicest bathrooms i have ever been in. Hahaha.. it was very earthy!
Macadamia nuts


Macadamia Nuts

Group Photo of everyone who came to Guatemala


Ruins of an old convent


The National palace







This was in the museum of archaology. They found these bones on an ancient Mayan site just like this. I guess the woman died in childbirth.

Planting a coffee tree




Trying the best coffee ever! MMM!
Grinding coffee
Roasting coffee


Some cemetary pictures. I love cemetaries and one guy on our trip shares that interest with me, so we checked out the one in Antigua.


There's tons of ruins in Antigua and so I had fun exploring a lot of them!
McDonalds in Antigua is the nicest one ever.. I know that sounds kind of funny, but honestly, there's a huge courtyard with plants and benches, ruins in the background and it's just all around nice..

And so ends my three weeks in Guatemala! There are many more photos on my flickr site if you dare but hope you've enjoyed these for now!
Coming up next: Peru

2 comments:

Chrys said...

Very cool. It's nice to see all these things I've heard about. The ruins look so interesting!

Elsie said...

Oh my, that was quite a jungle in the bathroom......interesting old buildings and bones too.