Sunday, June 15, 2008

Belize, Blue, Beach

Well here are some more photos from my trip! Sorry they have been a long time coming. i was gone this past week at a retreat course near 100 mile house and just got home. I have decided that over the next six days, I will try to post a week's worth of pictures each day. We'll see how I do! So keep checking back each day for me! Let me know what you think! :) Tomorrow I am off to the doctor to find out what evil parasite is living inside of me! Yippee!
The ferry in Belize!


On the drive over, it was windy because the windows were open and my hair got a little crazy. We drove on pure white dust roads and so we were covered by the end!! But it was always fun on the long driving days!

This was National Blue Hole Park. It was really refreshing to swim in!
This was the first place we stayed in Belize. it's called Prayer mountain and it was started by a guy originally from Korea. Pretty cool place.


This was our golf cart adventure day. This was after Nick went flying off the golf cart and he looks alive so that's good :)
Ron showing off his pineapple on the streets of Belize. Yay for fresh fruit in the morning!



Forest Fire
This was the place we stayed a few nights in Belize. not the nicest place I've ever stayed.. but let's just say it had lots of character.. haha





No comments: