Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bowling, Beautiful, Barefoot

On Monday it was a beautiful day and because we had out of town guests, we decided to go to Cultus Lake for the day. We took the boat out and mostly just hung out in the middle of the lake taking in the sun and good conversation all around.
Caleb and Emily
Caleb wakeboarding or wiping out... The lake was actually freezing cold!
We went bowling and then to Wendy's afterwards (see above pictures for Wendy's). While bowling we decided to have code names as inspired by a joke earlier on in the day. So, Caleb was Carly, Emily was Kevin, Theo was Becca and I was George. I think George is the best bowling name ever. Please notice that in this picture, I have the highest score.. hehe...








2 comments:

Elsie said...

You sure know how to enjoy life!!! Such fun.

Chrys said...

I love spending warm days at the lake. Actually, I love being in the sun anywhere, not just the lake. Which is good since I don't go to the lake often. Or ever.
Did you end up winning at bowling? Looks like 'Carly' and 'Becca' were doing pretty good too