Thursday, June 19, 2008

Islands, Iguanas, Incredible

The blue footed booby mating dance
Sea lion pup
Our boat the Cachalote

OUr welcome to Galapags Island sthe first day. All the benches were full of sea lions-kind of cute!


Iguana that looks like it has lipstick..





Sea lion in motion





Me and monstrous tortoise














Waiting at the fish market to get some goodies (the bird, not me)

Baby tortoises




One of my favorite pictures, because it's blurry and it looks like a killer tortoise.. hahahaha... love it! makes me laugh every time i see it!



And that my friends is it for Galapagos.. well i do have more pictures but you have to go to my flickr site or somewhere if you want to see them all!

Coming up next: Retreat Course at Camp

4 comments:

Elsie said...

Those blue feet are really cool! Also love the killer tortoise stomping through the woods. When I saw the close-up of the tortoise head, I wondered if that's what E.T. was modeled after?

Owen and Bonnie said...

Wow - these are amazing pictures!! I've been trying to catch-up with your blog here and it looks like you've been doing lots of traveling...how long have you been gone? Is this a just a 'tourist' trip?! Hope you are safe, healthy, and enjoying your travel adventures!

Bonnie

Anonymous said...

i love the blue footed booby! that has to be the best species ever. except i don't like birds. but i like its feet and name. that's it though. :)

Chrys said...

The colour of the blue footed booby feet is so pretty! I love your animal pictures - you get the best poses!