Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sydney, Seahorse, Surfing

Greetings again from Sydney! Has been a busy last few days. After becoming a professional surfer, it was obvious everyone would want to become my friend. So I have been busy networking for that. Riiiight.

Stayed with some friends of a friend a couple nights ago and it was great! Always fun to meet new people and I love it when they have kids too because it's fun to play! :) in the morning we went to the beach and swam and jumped waves. Have been stopping at beaches to swim, surf and relax and read.

Now I'm back in Sydney and staying in a hotel with the best view ever. They have a rooftop pool and hot tub which is right in the middle of downtown and has a perfect 360 view, including a perfect view of sydney harbour bridge and the sydney opera house at night. fun to see all the bats flying around the bridge at night.

Went to the aquarium and wildlife centre today along with some other stops along the way to see different things and just wander as well. Tonight I'm off to see a musical which should be fun! And then tomorrow off to visit some more friends!

And I'm not really saying much of substance but just wanted to send out a quick shout-out to say hello and I haven't been eaten by sharks.. yet.

1 comment:

Elsie said...

I think you should become the new Rick Steves and do travel shows. Cedric could be your sidekick : )