Friday, September 3, 2010

Earthquake, Eep, Earth

In the middle of the night my bed started shaking back and forth.

At first, I thought "I only had one glass of wine..."
Then I thought, "Maybe Ashley is rocking my bed back and forth?"
"Hey Ashley, is your bed shaking?"
"Yeah, haha, i'm glad yours is too."

Then I realized we're on the Pacific and they have earthquakes. Right. This morning I read that it was a 7.0 near Christchurch. No one's injured so far, just a lot of general damage.

Crazy how many earthquakes there seem to be around the world right now.

I'm just glad everyone's okay and that i'm not crazy for having a bed that rocks back and forth.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I totally wondered where you were when I heard that on the news!
I like the quote "I'm glad yours is too" HAHAHAHA