Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Three-Hundred, Thirty-three, Three

This is my 300th post on this blog! Happy 300th post anniversary (I don't think there is such a thing, but nonetheless, let's celebrate!!)

Tonight my friend Sarah and I went to the Canucks game. We won by three. And we got on the big screen about five times. We're pretty much famous I think. We had a fantastic time!

My youth once a month gets together to make sandwiches and then we go hand them out on East Hastings to the homeless. Usually people from the church bring sandwich making supplies (bread, meat, cheese, lettuce) so that helps! And it's a great time making them together and handing them out! Last time we went, we made 33 loaves of sandwiches! It was great! :) And I just found the picture on my phone, so I thought I'd blog about it.


Today my elliptical trainer and I got a bit better acquainted. Maia decided to name him Hans. So now we are committing to spend quality time together. What a beautiful relationship we will have indeed.

3 comments:

Elsie said...

I suppose you could have called this post "Hockey, Hastings, Hans" as well : ) Congratulations on your 300 posts! It's been fun reading about all your adventures.

kelly ens said...

happy 300! :)

Yvonne said...

Congrats on the 300th post!!!(sorry I'm a little late in commenting).
How are things going with you and Hans?