Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Roses, Ricky's, Reading

I just went to Ricky's for dinner. Ricky's starts with an 'r', so I figured I'd put it in my title. I had no intention of telling you this, except for justifying why it's in my title. There.


Here's a funny story about my roses. I think they smell delightful. I stop several times a day to smell them and admire how beautiful they are. I had friends over the other day who all claim they don't smell like anything... but this morning I was lying in bed and I was overcome with the scent of the roses.. go figure. Maybe my nose is crazy?


I have been trying to do a lot more reading lately. Especially since my books are all in the bookshelf waiting to be read. One day I hope to have read all my books. haha. So stay tuned for a little book review soon. :)

Enjoy the beautiful day/evening! (unless you don't live here.. then enjoy whatever type of weather you're having!)

1 comment:

Elsie said...

I think you are having a subliminal Broadway musical experience.......

"You'll be swell! You'll be great!
Gonna have the whole world on the plate!
Starting here, starting now,
honey, everything's coming up roses!"

("Gypsy" - 1959)