Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tennis, Tea, Turns

The last few days have been absolutely beautiful weather! So I pulled out the tennis rackets and played with a few different friends on a couple different days! I have to admit my arm is a bit sore. I guess they call that tennis elbow?

I like to make my friends do crazy jumps.. I mean, that's how they play tennis. We're pretty hardcore after all. Hardcore enough to get tennis elbow.

Taking a smoothie break


Last night I went out to Vancouver with my friend Vanessa and we met up with our friend Bridgid. The three of us get together every few months and it's always fantastic to catch up! I love friendships from as far back as high school that you can pick up and catch up and enjoy one another's company.

I love letter writing. Or just sending cards to people in the mail. And I must admit, i LOVE getting mail as well (so if anyone wants a pen pal, let me know!) I got this card from my friend Karen the other day and laughed quite hard at it and still giggle every time I see it (just because I'm THAT mature..) So I thought I'd share it with all of you! I'm thankful for days I get mail because it makes that day just even a little bit better!


Sometimes I wish life were prescribed with one way to go and no hard decisions. Well, okay, I don't really wish that, but I hate making decisions that I have to mull over. Generally I think of something and I do it without much thought following. Like, when I renovated my house, I'd go into the paint or flooring place, grab one thing that suited what I kind of wanted, and I'd go with it without looking at any other options. Some people would never be able to do that and would want to see all the options which is fine. But I like it simple. Choose something, stick with it and be satisfied with it. When I'm presented with a lot of good options it makes it so much harder. At times I wish I didn't have all the options. Right now I'm faced with a lot of differing life options, which makes it so much harder to decide. Because there's so many factors to consider. So many pros and cons for all of them. Sigh. Anyone want to make my decisions for me?

And so concludes my ramblings for today. Enjoy the start of a new week!!

3 comments:

Elsie said...

Life decisions can be hard to make. You have a good attitude about sticking with your choice and being satisfied with it, so I'm sure you will do well in whatever path you choose. Hope your tennis elbow is feeling better!

Chrys said...

hahaha that's awesome! Love the card!! :)

kelly ens said...

well look at that - you know corrie & wendell. :) i grew up with Corrie's family; small world!