Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Procrastination, Pictures, Preview

I'm back from Disneyland!! This morning I need to do some work from home, but wanted to procrastinate a little longer, so I figured I'd blog. However it won't be long, but simply a shout-out to let you know I'm still here and there will be updates coming soon!

Here is a photo of us in the front of Disneyland! I have limited photos because there were three cameras and I only had one of them! But there will be many more pics coming! :) We had a great time and so much fun going to the parks for three days straight!


Last weekend Jocelyn and i went to Seattle to go see Legally Blonde the musical. We made a day of it and had a great time! And it was a super beautiful day to hang out in Lynden and Seattle!

Some recipes are coming soon! i have been busy making chilled fruit soups, tzatziki and hummus!

And some pics of renos are coming soon! I just got my kitchen flooring in last week and it looks fantastic! Then I spent five hours cleaning the kitchen yesterday.. There was so much dust from having jackhammered out the old floor! One room down and a lot more to go! But I figure I will thoroughly clean one room a day and then I will have a clean house again! Yay!

Anyway, must get back to work, but just wanted to say hello and hope you're all having a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Elsie said...

Oooohhhhh......vacations, renovations and recipes.....lots of fun reading for me to look forward to :D

Jocelyn said...

Did you see those HUGE sandwiches?! wow!