Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Decisions, Dinner, Dancing

I felt like writing a blog post so I am doing just that.

Lately I have been having impromptu dance parties in my kitchen. I have two doorways, so I can dance in and out of the kitchen in a circle with my music blaring. And it's delightful and so freeing to hop and dance around while singing at the top of my lungs.

Lately I have been having a lot of different friends over for dinner or lunch and it's wonderful. It's so nice to be able to host people in my home and cook them a meal and just enjoy their company. I am blessed with a home from which I can do this. :)

Continually I am reminded that I hate decisions. (as mentioned in a previous post). I wish I could figure out a way to somehow balance emotions and logic in my decision making.

And I leave you with a quote that speaks deeply to me right now:
"Not a heartbeat of agony is ever unnoticed or unused by God"

2 comments:

Lisa Lu said...

I looooove the word "unused" in this quote.
Glad all your renovations are done and praying for your decision making. Some decisions can be so difficult to make. Good Luck!

Elsie said...

Some people would be moping around, getting all depressed about life's decisions, but not you.....you're singing and dancing in your kitchen and showing hospitality to friends! Keep praying....one of these days the answer will become clear.