Thursday, March 4, 2010

Seven, Seattle, Singing, States

The photo below is where I will be in seven short days!! YIPPEE!! I just booked it this morning and am super excited. I am going with my cousin as a type of mini stagette (so I'm sure you will have some nice videos to see upon my return). Our moms are coming to so it truly will be the perfect mother/daughter trip! We are going for three quick days but they will be full of fun and laughter and singing I'm sure. Des and I plan to sing through all the rides (much to the chagrin of everyone else who will be there I'm sure! hehe...

And only two days until I get to go to Seattle again! Yay! Lots of fun in the States coming up! :) I will be sure to wear my Olympic Canada clothing so they will be reminded that we are better at hockey.... :)

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Have so much fun!! Wear that clothing with pride; hockey IS our thing:D

Elsie said...

Oh my, what a fun mother/daughter trip that will be! Sing your heart out : )

Chrys said...

Yay Disneyland! Can't wait to see videos! :)

Jaydes said...

I love your spontaneity!