Monday, March 29, 2010

Concert, Crazies, Country

When I was younger, I really admired my older brother.. I wanted to do everything he did. So I collected hockey card, I played and traded pogs.. and many other things. One thing that especially stuck though was a love for country music, specifically Tim McGraw. A few years ago my family went to his concert when he was here with Faith and it was great. But in some ways it was even greater seeing him on his own in concert. And what a great concert it was!

I'm not usually one that is famous person passionate.. but Tim I really admire. He seems (from my limited perception) to be a man of great integrity and I really appreciate his music and lyrics.. and also his stage presence. Here's some pics from the concert. Kristen and I had a great time. The one thing was puzzled us however is why country concerts are somehow an excuse for girls to dress quite trashy and get really drunk. Not cool. And kind of sad to see too.


Kristen and I decided that Tim has the best silhouette. haha

The special effects of everything were great!


Making a "T" and an "M"


waiting between the opening bands and Tim


more waiting


zoomed in waiting


on our way!! (these are backwards!)

No comments: