Monday, February 22, 2010

Cuddly, Cute, Coming

Lately I have been enjoying many wonderful days with great friends hanging out in Vancouver and taking in the Olympic madness. Part of this has been walking around and enjoying the sights and people and then also going to some of the events. I have a bunch of pictures to share but won't upload them now because I'm really tired. Lots of thoughts about it too.

But for now just wanted to say hello. I had an eventful weekend and am excited for this new week as well and everything it brings. More to come. :) And here's a picture of my nephew for now just because I think he's pretty much the definition of cuteness (for me anyway).

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Lovella ♥ said...

Guess what Vanessa. . .I saw you at the Finland Belarus game but you were going the opposite direction and I couldn't quite connect with you .. .it was fun to say to Terry .. hey ..there is someone I know in this throng of people.
I hope you keep enjoying it all.

And yes. .your nephew is just darling.