Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Canada, Cheering, Compulsory

On Sunday after church, my friend Cyndi and I headed to Vancouver to go to the pairs figure skating compulsory dance. It was so wonderful! And the Canadian pair that won gold the day after skated brilliantly and it was fantastic to cheer them on!

And now I've realized that I've posted quite a bit today. I could have done them all in one post but figured I'd break them up a bit.

I'm going to be starting a new blog soon (I think). For a few months, I have been working on writing a book.. and I wanted to maybe share some of my thoughts in blog form to get feedback and such. Not totally sure yet, but this is my thought, so keep an eye open for it!

Have a great Tuesday night!

1 comment:

Elsie said...

I agree, the ice dancing was spectacular and the couple that won gold was breathtaking to watch, even just on TV. And it must have been extra fun to enjoy it live with a friend!