Thursday, January 1, 2009

Twenty-Eighth, Twenty-Ninth, Thirtieth, Thirty-First

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings from Calgary!! Sorry for the lack of posting of late-I have been visiting two of my good friends in Calgary-Jenn and Lindie. I met them both in Quebec and really truly appreciate their friendships. They mean a lot to me and I love being able to catch up with them!

So Calgary has been fun-we've been having a good time hanging out, going for walks, going to some of my favorite Calgary restaurants. Last night we went to dinner theatre which was a lot of fun, except for my truly awkward moment with our waiter. Sigh. Why does not everyone catch on to sarcasm?? haha..

Congrats out to my friend Cheryl who just got engaged on Boxing Day!! Yippee!! So exciting! :) And Brian and Jenn who are in my lifegroup had their baby girl on Boxing Day as well which is also very exciting!

I'm excited for 2009! 2008 wasn't great for a lot of reasons. Well, it was good, but in some key areas I want to make changes so I'm looking forward to revamping that for the new year. And I'm thinking of ditching school for the most part and doing my own thing. Might take a little longer to graduate, but yay for impulsivity!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Chrys said...

check out your traffic feed! where is that place?