Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wedding, Winter, Weekend

Hello all!! Hope the new year finds you well! I got home from Calgary late on the 1st. Came back to more snow but warmer temperatures, so I figure it's a good deal. I had a great time in Calgary-hanging out with Jenn and Lindie and just having a good time. It indeed was cold and I did not have a winter jacket (nor do i even own one...)

Once again, Lindie looks angry.. haha

Lindie feeding the deer at the Airdrie light show



Erin and I decided it would be more fun to dip the entire baguette in spinach dip...


Jenn, Lindie and I at Open Sesame (favorite restaurant) on New Year's before going to a party. We also went to a dinner theatre but Jenn has all the pictures from that


Last night I went to Brad and Rae's wedding which was absolutely fantastic! Probably one of the nicest weddings I have been to. They both looked stunning and you could tell they were so in love and God had brought them together at just the right time. Very cool.

One of my favorite parts was when the ringbearers were going down the aisle. They were three brothers and the youngest didn't want to go down. So the oldest picked him up and carried him down the aisle!! haha.. it was priceless!

Kelly and I at the reception



My shoe fell apart.. sad day. but funny because Donna kept finding chunks of it everywhere! haha



Jaida, the flower girl


Brad and Rae

That's all folks! More to come soon! :)

5 comments:

Elsie said...

I love your wonderful sense of humour.......laughed so hard at the ringbearer carrying his little brother, and you with your shoe falling apart at the wedding!!! May all your adventures in the coming year continue to bring joy to your life.

Yvonne said...

Dipping the entire baguette in the dip is the best idea ever!!! I love breads and dips - if I could survive on just those, I would:)
I too laughed at the ringbearer carrying his brother - too funny!
This shoe - was it really old or just not well made?

Vanessa said...

most likely a combination of the two!! :)

Chrys said...

I don't think I've ever been comment #4 before! Sad day...
But I've been fascinated by your feedjit the last couple days. Somebody came directly to your blog from Brazil! Cool! :)
I really feel like a stalker...

Mrs. Michelle said...

I too LOVE Open Sesame! It is quite splendid. Have you ever had Open Market on their menu? If you go on a Tuesday night (next time) its on special. If you haven't tried it yet, you should.