Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Swim, Sore, Shopping

Happy Late Tuesday Evening! I am trying to reach my goal of posting more each month than I did last year, so I figured I'd give another posting update.

Just got home from the pool and grocery shopping-good times all around. For the first time ever tonight I paid for a gym membership. Since I was old enough to go to the gym, I worked at the gym and have always had a free membership. So it is really weird to be paying for one now! ha! But maybe that means I'll actually go. So I bought a three month student membership to start. Go me!

So tonight I walked to the post office to mail some stuff and then went to the pool/gym. I decided that to start getting back into swimming laps I would increase by ten every time. So last time I swam 40, today I was going to swim 50. Heidi came just as I was starting, so she went to work out while I swam. She wasn't out yet when I was done 50, so I swam 70 laps instead. My body is already super sore and I can't wait for tomorrow morning! haha.. I think the extra twenty did me in! :) Oh well, at the same time it feels good to have worked hard to make myself incredibly sore. As long as I can still walk and move my arms in the morning!

I had another funny story but at the moment I am not remembering it.

It is now 11:20pm and I still have not started studying or doing homework. Sigh. I think I will make cue cards before bed and then hopefully actually do school related work tomorrow!! (cleaning seems WAY more appealing...)

Have a great rest of the week!!

2 comments:

Elsie said...

Hope you've been able to get that homework and studying done. Just a few more months of this!

Chrys said...

70 laps is crazy. I think if I attempt 10 I'd be gasping for breath.