Monday, February 2, 2009

Theatre, Thesis, Thread

Happy Monday!! I feel like I have too much to update but I will say what comes to mind. I have pictures but they are on my camera and once again I have misplaced my camera chord. One day I will have a special spot for it!

This last weekend was a busy one. i was on worship team for the weekend and then on Sunday Chrystal and I went to our monthly musical. This month it was 'Bye Bye Birdie' which was performed by Langara College's Studio 58. It was entertaining and fun. :)

I finally started doing schoolwork and seem to be on a roll! My midterm went well, which was great seeing i had only been to one instructional class. And now I have to get cracking on a lot of stuff so it can get done before I head out to Colorado!

Right now I'm trying to get emails of people who have elementary aged children (grades 2-7) who would be interested in participating in my thesis research at school. So if you have kids that age, send me your email at vanessa.siemens@mytwu.ca and I will add you to the list (this doesn't mean you have to participate, only that you are interested) and then I will email you the survey!

And now back to the homework!

Updated Countdown:
8 days until Colorado!!
16 days until Bahamas!!!

1 comment:

Chrys said...

Yay for Bahamas!
I also really enjoyed Bye Bye Birdie. So much fun!