Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Random, Real, Running

I did this on facebook so figured I would also post it here.. 25 random things about me...

1. It is mine and Chrystal's goal to go to one musical together every month in 2009.

2. I pretend to hate research but secretly I love it.

3. I like raw carrots and cooked broccoli and I hate cooked carrots and raw broccoli.

4. I have a blog that I often update: www.vanessamsiemens.blogsp
ot.com Go check it out.

5. I have travelled to thirty countries... my goal is fifty

6. I really have a strong aversion and dislike to gum.

7. I love snail mail and although I don't always reply right away, I will reply eventually!

8. One day I want to get a dog and have it be a cross between shitzu and chiahuahua and call it a shitahuahua just because I think it sounds funny.

9. I write really small. On a regular lined piece of paper, in one line, I can fit six written lines.

10. I always said I'd never go to Trinity and always wondered why in the world anyone would study psychology. And now I am doing both.

11. I never edit my pictures that I take. I like to leave them as I took them.

12. I have never seen Star Wars and I had never been to Ikea before this September (didn't want to go before I had my own place). I like to not do things that everyone does.

13. I could stare at a starry sky for hours on end in awe.

14. I recently painted my room bright bright blue with black accents and i LOVE it.

15. When I was a child, we had four different German Shepherds named Shadow.

16. I have twelve toes. haha. just kidding. But my two big toenails grow crooked and half attached because they both fell off when I was a wee little child.

17. They wanted to hold me back in kindergarten because I could not talk properly. I couldn't pronounce a lot of letters and not everyone could understand me.

18. I am fluent in French and speak a bit of Spanish and a bit of German. And I also made up a language a few years ago.

19. I think cows are fascinating creatures.

20. In all my university time, I have only ever missed three classes. Until this semester when I've now missed about ten...

21. I love marking or editing other people's papers

22. 10pm seems super super early to go to bed for me and I am trying to readjust my thinking in this regard.

23. I love a good chat with myself. As well as a good laugh.

24. When I listen to music I am so busy singing really loudly that I usually don't get the chance to actually learn the words...

25. I have a newfound strange love for the wonderpets.. and I often have their songs stuck in my bed (and funny enough, I have never heard of them from children...)

2 comments:

Chrys said...

As always, I love being mentioned in your post!
I can't imagine a life where 10 is an early bedtime.
I woke up with the wonderpets song in my head this morning. I blame you.

christy said...

#25 you've never heard of them from a child cause that show licks! janae likes it but we don't watch it cause i can not stand it. There are far better kids shows out there!! but i agree it is a totally catchy toon and annoying one at that