Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Colorado, Canada, Crazy, Cookies

Greetings!! I have much to blog about but not much time or energy to do so, so I will leave you with one post for now. Just got back from Colorado on Sunday. Went down and met Jacquelyn, Bethany and Jenn down there for Amanda's wedding. So much fun! We pretty much just hung out and caught up and chilled. Good to see those girls again. :) Two years ago Bethany, Jacquelyn and I did a road trip down there for Rachel's wedding, so it was fun to go down again!

Jacquelyn trying to upkeep her reputation of being an amazing cookie maker..



Amanda's dad whipping out the Michael Jackson dance moves



Picture of the self-portrait

Rachel and I

Sarah, Jenn and Jacquelyn









So a bit of a glimpse into my week!! Wedding pics to come as well as some of Las Vegas!

1 comment:

Elsie said...

Sounds like a fun trip. What a hoot, that dad with his Michael Jackson dance moves......did he do the moon walk too? I can't imagine my husband whipping out the gloves and entertaining our kids' friends with Michael Jackson moves. Hilarious!!!