Monday, March 2, 2009

Pictures, People, Party

Greetings!! Long time no post!! Here are the rest of the pictures from my trip to Colorado and Las Vegas!! More to come of my trip to the Bahamas which I just got home from!! So here's some pics of Amanda and Chris' wedding!







Bethany and I (we used to be roommates in Quebec)


Jacquelyn and I



Jenn and Bethany


Jenn, Jacquelyn, Bethany, Rachel and I (all girls I went to Capernwary Quebec with)


Chris and Amanda dancing away



I found myself a cute little dance partner. I twas pretty fun. :)


Bethany, Jacquelyn and I


Betty and Jack slow dancing


Bethany


Jacquelyn and super cute baby Nathan


Amanda and Joseph



Seth (Amanda's brother) and I


Las Vegas!! Jenn and I just stayed for one night as we had a layover. We stayed at Caesar's palace and went to Mystere (cirque de soleil) and ate some amazing food at the Cheesecake Factory. Mmm Mmm Good!




1 comment:

Chrys said...

Fun! I haven't been to a wedding in a long time it seems. I love weddings!

Vegas is definitely on my list of places I want to go. It seems more and more people I know are going and having a great time.

And sorry for the delayed comment - I didn't realize until I saw your new post that I hadn't commented yet!