Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fall, Future, Familiar

Sorry for my lack of blogging lately. I have been consumed with school and most of the time I feel like my mind is in a haze that doesn't function optimally. Soon perhaps I will post some photos.

I have been trying to decide what to do after graduation in a little over a month. Sometimes I wish my decisions could be made for me because there are far too many out there! So here's my plan for now: Start working full time after my last exam (April 14th) at Premier Agendas (same place Chrystal works). I will work there until October and take one class in fall at school (needed for grad school). Then I shall travel in the new year, work again for the summer and go to grad school in the fall. Or I will get a job as a border crossing guard or corrections guard and go that route. I guess time will tell.

Things I'm excited for after graduating:
-Being able to read non-textbook books. It is my goal to read the books in my library and hopefully I will be blogging about them a lot more!
-Being able to go have fun with no guilt of having to do homework
-Having a job and coming home and not having anything related to do at home.. so my free time is my own!
-Having the chance to paint more rooms in my house!
-Being on a regular sleeping pattern!


That's all I have for now!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

Chrys said...

That list is the same reason I love not being in school right now - I love having my free time to do what I want, not school stuff.
Yay for working together this summer. It'll be tons of fun :)

kelly ens said...

so, due to the fact that my biggest 'can't remember' area for other people is schooling (or maybe i've never asked you), what are you studying?