Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blog, Brain, Boo

Holler,

No pictures but I need a break from marking papers on my computer so thought I would post a little ditty.

My brain hurts of late and I'm tired ALL the time. I don't understand it. I have actually been getting the proper amount of sleep but that does not seem to be helping my problem. Hmmm. And I don't speak well these days...

My favorite quote from the other day was:
"My water is full of ears."
To which Heidi then looked into my cup and said "no it's not"
What I meant to say was "My ears are full of water"
Sigh. One day I'll be able to speak again

I had something exciting to write about but now I forget what that was. haha. I'm still going to take pictures soon!

Right now I"m homeworking with my friends Jocelyn and Mandeep, so perhaps I'll get back to that. Ciao for now! Actually I just took pics with my computer of us studying. Not the best quality pics cuz my hand was shaking, but there you go. A post with pictures!!

No comments: