Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hot, Henry, Homework

Greetings!! I have had no hot water for about three days. Turns out the pilot light was out, and I couldn't get it relit. The plumber came and discovered it's leaking and needs to be replaced. So the water dripping dripped on the pilot light. Shucks. I was hoping to get to pay for a new water tank this month. Good thing I factored that into the budget. Note to self: make section for miscellaneous expenses...

So now I have a new hot water tank and I shall name him Henry after a vacuum cleaner I once used while living in Quebec. Henry sucked (in a good way because he is a vacuum cleaner) and so in honor of his faithful sucking, I shall name my water heater after him.

Anyway, enough of that. haha. Went to the Canucks game last night and we won 4-2!! YAH! Last time I went with Cheryl, we lost 8-2, so I'm glad it's not her that was unlucky. Plus, it was St. Patty's day, so it was a good day in all. I even wore green!! :)

Lately I have had too much work (Teacher assistant wise) to do my own work. And March is rapidly racing by. Yet somehow it always gets done, so I will count on that once again :)

Talk to you soon! Perhaps one of these days I will have exciting pictures or something.

Countdown:
10 more classes!
26 more days until my last exam!
27 more days until I start working full time!
37 days until graduation!
87 more days until excitement!
100 more pages to type yet on various papers!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

In addition to your countdown:

1 more day till you get to hang out with Jocelyn!! Hello!

Chrys said...

I can't believe you had to get a new hot water heater! Crazy! Hopefully Henry works out for you!