Monday, March 30, 2009

Homework, Hurt, Hangout

So last night I went to a games night which was incredibly fun. WE played Dutch Blitz for about two hours and rotated teams with eight people. I stood for a lot of it and my back was bent at a weird angle and afterwards I could barely move because my back hurt so much. Couldn't sleep last night, because the pain was so bad and anything I do hurts.. After class today I came home and slept for four hours and now I'm trying to ignore the pain and paper write. AHHHH.. anyone know any good way of getting rid of back pain?

The word "homework" is a noun, but today I was thinking about how it is funny that I have turned it into a verb.. As in "Want to come over and homework with me?" "Are you homeworking today?" And so forth... I am excited for the day when the majority of my social interactions and hangouts are simply to hang out and not to mutually do homework together...

Chrystal is going to come over this evening and we are going to watch a movie. perhaps I should feel bad at the lack of work I am getting done but right now I just hurt too much to care. That's what tomorrow is for and hopefully when I wake up I will feel like a million dollars. (side note: I wonder what a million dollars feels like.. hmm maybe it doesn't actually feel THAT good)

2 comments:

Lisa Lu said...

Get a heating pad if you don't already have one...definitely helps with back pain expecially that kind where you've just stretched it funny

Chrys said...

Isn't it fun when I do a massive comment blitz? I enjoy it :) But every time I do it I tell myself that I should really just comment as soon as I read the post. Stupid bloglines...